Registration is going on now for the next session of “Connect: Small Group Experience”. Groups will begin meeting the week of January 20, so sign up now! CLICK HERE to sign up.
- “Bible Timeline” – A journey through the Bible. Dive into each period of salvation history and discover the amazing story woven throughout all of Scripture. See the remarkable story of our faith revealed in the Bible.
- “Beloved” – Want to grow closer to your spouse? Understand your spouse better? Spend more quality time together? Why not set a “date night” every week?
- “Amazed and Afraid” – A book study with six sessions, each session featuring a scene about Jesus and his followers. Reflect more deeply about your relationship with Jesus.
- NOOMA short film clips. Spiritual reflections based on individual life experiences centered on real-life situations from a Christian perspective.
- “The Biggest Lie in the History of Christianity: How the Modern Culture Is Robbing Billions of People of Happiness” – Do you believe it’s possible to be happier than you have ever been before? Not for fleeting moments, but consistently?
- “Living the Integrated Christian Life” – Studying several tracts and homilies with discussion of the “Armor of God” from Ephesians 6. Current participants – please update your registration. (NOTE – this group is at capacity but please register and the facilitator will contact you if /when space becomes available.)
- “Living the Integrated Christian Life” – Using various texts and video clips, the group will focus on helping group members form a faith formation plan to become better disciples. Current participants – please update your registration. (NOTE – this group is at capacity but please register and the facilitator will contact you if /when space becomes available.)
CLICK HERE to register for any of the above groups and to see more detail on topics, days of the week and times.